Benefits of Hormone Therapy: Body energy, brain performance & sex optimization
There are three seasons in our lives with very different feelings and personal needs that are too often overlooked by the medical establishment: perimenopause and menopause or post-menopause in women and andropause in men. We are definitively living longer today, and most of us spend half of our lives either enjoying these years of dreading them.
IS HORMONE THERAPY RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you experiencing some or most of these probable hormone deficiency-related symptoms?
- Lacking in sexual desire and sex drive
- Feeling sluggish, depressed, and irritable
- Going through poor cognitive function and memory
- Losing muscle mass tone and strength
- Gaining weight and being unable to lose any weight
- Feeling unhappy with yourself
- You believe you must endure these body and hormonal changes as part of life or aging
- Download and Take Our Quiz to Assess your need for hormone therapy.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUFFER FROM LOW HORMONES!
You can keep going on like this, or, you can take action and start living again! Women often tread carefully at the mere suggestion of hormone therapy but just as with men, when testosterone runs low it affects multiple sensitive aspects of a woman’s life. Lack of testosterone or Low-T without replacement therapy can seriously impact your ability to perform sexually, your cognitive abilities and emotional states, your physical wellbeing, and how healthy you age.
- Improves sleep, energy, and libido
- Eliminates vaginal dryness, urinary urgency, frequency, and incontinence
- Reduces menstrual headaches/migraines
- Long term use reduces osteoporosis, heart and Alzheimer’s disease
ESTROGEN: improve your intimate wellbeing
Expected results from estrogen pellets for women with low estrogen symptoms, among others, are superior to all hormone therapy forms -oral and topical (patch and gel) to get relief of menopausal symptoms.
- Improves sexual desire & performance
- Increase memory, energy & well-being
- Eliminates daily fatigue & muscle pains
- Reduces anxiety and depression
TESTOSTERONE: Regain your quality of life
Testosterone is the hormone of desire and arousal that helps women manage their sex drive and emotions. It is also the hormone that impacts women’s weight by increasing their lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. It is the hormone to prolong your health into the years to come for both women and men.
- Improves dry skin, lethargy and cold intolerance
- Reduces fatigue, irritability, anxiety and depression
- Decreases weight, constipation and joint pain
THYROID: keep your metabolism at best
Thyroid hormone regulates our body’s metabolism, energy, temperature, and cerebral function. The natural form of the thyroid is superior to synthetic hormone therapy. The natural thyroid used by us is superior in providing relief of Low thyroid symptoms to synthetic hormone therapy.
Bio-identical vs. Synthetic Hormones
Wellness Plus understands that bio-hormone pellet therapy is the treatment to optimize and balance hormones as you move forward in life. Bio-identical hormones are an exact match to the hormones naturally produced by your body. They are pure hormones without synthetic ingredients, so they are metabolized consistently into the body as needed without byproducts going through the liver, stomach or skin. All, without the drawbacks of synthetic hormones made from animal sources and plant extracts.
Our bio-identical pellets are the size of a grain of rice and are placed underneath the skin in your butt. No stitches are needed. The pellet hormonal therapy is the only way of providing to women sustained hormone levels throughout the day and for up to three to four months. When testosterone levels drop, symptoms may return, and a new pellet is then inserted. The pellets do not carry the risk of transference.
Our program is designed for our female patients to quickly achieve peak physical and mental performance despite their demanding lifestyles. During an open-ended in-person consultation, your physician will carefully evaluate and discuss the results of your preliminary lab analysis, diagnostics testing, and medical history.
or Contact Us Below