IV NUTRITION: Stamina, Detox, Immunity & Energy
IV NUTRITION THERAPIES OFFERED in Pembroke Pines, Florida
- COGNITIVE IV PUSH: Improve your brain speed, memory, alertness, and recall.
- STAMINA IV PUSH: Increase your performance and stamina. Recover from mental and physical stress (muscle fatigue, pain, effects from injury)
- IMMUNITY IV PUSH: Boost your immune system and common conditions: fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, migraine headaches as well as viral respiratory infections, sinusitis, and allergic rhinitis.
- DETOX IV PUSH: Unload the body’s burden of neurotoxins and heavy metals in a remarkable way. Illnesses like Parkinson’s disease, Lyme’s disease, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- CLEANSER IV PUSH: jump-start any cleansing program helping the liver clear out toxins
Whether you want to recover faster from your daily “mystery symptoms” and stress or you need fast recovery from that “one crazy night out”; or simply wish to improve your health and prevent possible future medical issues, our IV Push therapies would be your great and quickest remedy. Intravenous (IV) therapy is a method of feeding vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into the bloodstream to correct already symptomatic intracellular nutrient deficiencies. In a single IV treatment, you can get up to 10 times the bio-nutrients, you could get orally in one day. Oral intake of such high doses is simply not possible due to absorption limitations from a normal digestive process.
WellnessPlus’s best recommendation for wellbeing and better health is to include as much whole and organic food in your diet as possible. However, you may find it difficult to eat healthy at all times because of a number of reasons and not get enough essential nutrients. In this case, you should start taking “nutraceuticals” or nutritional supplements to ensure that you are getting the sufficient vitamins, minerals, and enzymes needed for your optimal body functions.
Step 1. A Micronutrients Assessment blood test will identify specific the vitamins, amino/fatty acids, minerals, antioxidants, and metabolites that you are deficient in at the present time and that are needed for your body to produce hormones, enzymes, and all other substances essential for proper growth, development, and good health.
Step 2. There are five supplements greatly necessary in complementing our healthy living towards wellness and offered to all our patients because of their specific unique and complete formula:
or Contact Us Below