OUR ADVANCED VASER LIPOSUCTION
WellnessPlus offers only the advanced “Tumescent Vaser-Liposuction” technique as we aim to provide the best treatment regimen for all our clients. Dr. Castillo-Plaza has successfully helped many women over the past 10 years – women who are otherwise fit and healthy- reshape and remove those localized areas of excess fat that they wish to eliminate from their abdomen, waist (love handles), hips, thighs, buttocks, upper arms and chin/neck.
A unique surgical experience. Not the traditional liposuction.
The traditional liposuction is limited to just sucking fat tissue through small to medium size cannulas. Our liposuction procedure is based on a combination of three very important components and uses only small size cannulas. We call it “Tumescent Vaser Liposuction”
- Local tumescent anesthesia
- Vaser ultrasound melting energy
- Suction of fat already dissolved
2. The ‘vaser’ component provides ultrasonic energy that is delivered to the fat tissue to dissolve the fat cells before the suctioning.
3. The ‘liposuction’ component is the actual suction or removal through tiny incisions in the skin using small size cannulas, of the fat tissue that has already been dissolved with the vaser.
The ‘tumescent vaser-liposuction’ is a minimally invasive procedure usually done in an in office setting. It reshapes and sculpts most body parts, including the abdomen, hips, buttock, thighs, and upper arms. It allows us to remove greater amounts of fat and leave significantly less skin irregularities than the “traditional” liposuction.