Many people have what they consider “problem areas” on their body that seem unaffected by diet and exercise. There have been many new options for targeting these areas hitting the market lately. Vaser Lipo has many advantages over other treatments. It is far less invasive than traditional liposuction. At the same time, you get body contouring results much quicker than with non-invasive treatments. The name is an abbreviation of “Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance.”
How Does Vaser Lipo Work?
Step one with this body contouring procedure is to have a consultation so we can create your treatment plan. On the day you have the treatment, a medicated liquid is injected into the areas that will be targeted. This is done to minimize any swelling or bruising after you are done. Ultrasound energy is then used to break up the fat cells. This is far less invasive than other forms of liposuction that involve manually breaking up the fat. After the fat cells are sufficiently broken up, they are gently suctioned out.
What Areas of the Body Can Be Contoured with Vaser Lipo?
Vaser Lipo is a highly effective treatment but it is better suited for certain areas of the body. Consider this body contouring treatment if you are looking to lose fat in your:
- Love handles
Why Choose Vaser Lipo for Body Contouring?
Vaser Lipo is an ideal treatment for many people. Some of the reasons people choose it include:
- The contouring done can be more dramatic than with traditional liposuction
- Multiple problem areas can be targeted at one time
- After your treatment, the skin is able to retract better than with traditional liposuction
- Your results are instant rather than needing weeks or months to develop like with non-invasive treatments
- There are fewer risks of infection and complications than with other methods for liposuction
- There is much less bruising, swelling, and downtime than with traditional liposuction
Who Is a Good Candidate for Vaser Lipo?
This treatment is ideal for people who are at or near their goal weight but would like to define and contour their body more. It is important to be in good general health and be committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Otherwise, the results will not last.
Are you ready to learn more about body contouring treatments at WellnessPlus Medical Center? Pay one of our locations a visit, either Miami Beach or Pembroke Pines, FL. We will gladly answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!