Avelar tummy tuck is one of the tummy tuck options that you can consider if you want to get rid of a tummy first. The treatment was discovered by a Brazilian surgeon named Dr. Juarez M. Avelar in the 1990s, hence its name. Avelar tummy tuck is regarded as a modern approach to a tummy tuck because it is more effective and has more advantages as compared to the traditional methods. The procedure has proved effective in getting rid of fat deposits that accumulate after pregnancy for women. It is also ideal for men who have extra fat that they want to remove.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
If you are wondering whether you are eligible for this treatment, you need not worry because it is a modernized form of regular tummy tuck procedures. The method is ideal for individuals who are concerned about their loose skin or muscles and want them tightened. The procedure can be used to get rid of the extra fat and tissues that might be found in the abdominal area.
What Are the Benefits of an Avelar Tummy Tuck?
- It removes more fat as compared to a traditional tummy tuck. If you want to get rid of more tummy fat, you should consider going for the Avelar tummy tuck instead of the conventional methods. This will ensure that you remove more fat within the shortest time possible.
- You are assured of better results: By undergoing an Avelar Tummy Tuck, you minimize the complications that are related to the traditional tummy tuck procedures.
- It is a quicker method as compared to the traditional tummy tuck. A standard tummy tuck is known to take about two hours which is longer as compared to what an Avelar Tummy Tuck takes.
- It has minimal downtime: Once you have undergone an Avelar tuck procedure, you will be able to get back to your normal daily activities within a short time. This is because the recovery time is shorter as compared to that of the traditional tummy tuck procedure.
- Avelar tummy tuck is an outpatient procedure: This procedure is less invasive, which means that you do not need to be admitted once you have undergone it. You can recover from home, thus saving the money that you would have used to pay for in-patient services.
- You do not need postoperative surgical drains: The procedure is less invasive, which makes it drainless. Fluid accumulation is limited in this procedure, which means that postoperative surgical drains are not essential like in the traditional tummy tuck method.
An Avelar tummy tuck is a cosmetic treatment and an alternative to a traditional tummy tuck. We offer this procedure at WellnessPlus Medical Center in Pembroke Pines and Miami Beach, FL. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!