BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONE PELLET THERAPY FOR WOMEN
BioTe® bio-identical hormones pellet therapy is the only method of estrogen and testosterone therapy that gives sustained and consistent hormonal levels throughout the day for months without any “roller coaster” blood levels of testosterone, which can result in mood and energy fluctuations for the patient.
BioTE® Medical shows excellent results treating thousands of women with bio-identical estrogen and progesterone hormones therapy and having had only a few reported side effects, which were all minor and treatable. Hormone pellet replacement therapy is a safe and effective way to return your estrogen and testosterone levels to what they were when you were younger, or even to optimize than to a higher level. Actually, it is the only method of hormone therapy that gives sustained and provides consistent hormones levels throughout the day for four to six months without any “roller coaster” blood levels and mood and energy fluctuations.
Estrogen and Testosterone pellet delivery system allows your body to use the right amount of hormone as the blood flow surrounding the pellets picks up what is needed. The release of testosterone is proportionally related to your cardiac output for which any type of exercise will increase the release and optimize the positive effects of the testosterone hormone.
Wellness Plus only administers estrogen and testosterone in the form of pellets that contain a natural source of each one. These pellets have the size of a grain of rice or less and are placed underneath the skin in your butt. No stitches are needed. When testosterone and estrogen levels drop, symptoms may return and a new pellet needs to be inserted. Pellets do not carry the risk of transference. BioTe® Medical shows excellent results treating thousands of women with bio-identical hormone therapy and having had only a few reported side effects, which were all minor and treatable.
WELLNESS PLUS HEALTHY LIFESTYLE PROGRAM FOR WOMEN
Our program is designed for our female patients to quickly achieve peak physical and mental performance despite their demanding lifestyles.
Precise dosing is the key. Proper hormone levels are determined by the BioTE® comprehensive blood work analysis. A unique dosing is generated for each individual patient, so dosing is customized for what your body needs. Pellets deliver pure, bio-identical hormones directly into the bloodstream 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for up to 5 months. Pills, patches, creams and shots cannot provide a steady delivery of hormones 24/7. Pellets provide a constant supply of hormones that your body recognizes as its own, which significantly reduces the chance of adverse side effects.
Based on your preliminary lab results you will have an open-ended in-person consultation. The physician will carefully evaluate and discuss the results of your preliminary lab analysis, diagnostics testing, and medical history, and will custom design a hormone replacement treatment tailored to your specific needs. Your plan may consist of BHRT, along with diet and nutritional advice, additional vitamins and supplements, and even a customized fitness program. Key fundamentals that will be discussed include:
- The role of hormones and micronutrients in your health.
- Sexuality Optimization.
- Low Glycemic Nutrition and Micronutrients.
- Weight Control.
- Flexibility and Fitness.
- Pain Management.
- Skin Care Evaluation.
- Aging Facts.
- Health Risk Factors (cardiovascular disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s, cognitive function, depression, sleep disorders, sexual drive, diabetes, weight loss, osteoporosis, and prostate cancer
Our female Initial evaluation includes a consultation with your physician and clinical team to discuss the following issues:
- Initial complimentary consultation with a clinic coordinator
- Complete extensive blood analysis
- Personalized medical evaluation by a physician
- Prescription of hormones and nutritional supplements plan (as clinically indicated)
- Insertion of bio-identical hormones pellets as per protocol
- A follow-up lab test 6 weeks after pellet insertion
- Periodic (3-4 months) evaluations and new pellets insertion as per patients needs and protocols
- Customized comprehensive fitness and nutrition by our fitness specialist
- Skin care evaluation by our cosmetologist
- Ongoing, detailed monitoring of your health goals
Once you begin your Healthy Lifestyle Program you will be able to witness the remarkable changes in both your physical state and overall outlook on life. At this very exciting point in your health journey, you can expect ongoing monitoring of your progress and goals, and make necessary refinements to your program along the way. There will be periodic follow-up blood analysis and new bio-identical hormone pellets insertion as needed to ensure your program is optimized to meet your health goals. Your monthly nutritional supplements will be shipped to you automatically.
SPECIALIZED DIAGNOSTIC TESTING (Add-on options)
Wellness Plus can provide you with elective diagnostic testing to better define your actual physical conditions and specific health risks. This comprehensive specialized testing includes the following:
- Resting Measurements – heart rate, blood pressure, weight, height and waist measurement
- Body Composition analysis –evaluates lean muscle mass, body fat mass, and intracellular/extracellular water
- Muscular Strength and endurance
- Core Strength, Stability, Flexibility and Balance
Additional specialized testing for early detection of certain diseases may include the following:
- Cardiac Risk Assessment: identifies inflammation, oxidative stress and genetic mutations leading to atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, progression towards Type 2 Diabetes, and inflammation.
- Micronutrients Assessment identifies functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants and metabolites needed for the body to produce hormones, enzymes, and other substances essential for good health, proper growth and development. Repletion recommendations are made based on individual preferences.
- Telomere Health: identifies how well your individual cells are aging. By measuring one’s telomeres, the test reveals the rate of biological aging and is strongly correlated with risk for chronic diseases as well.
FAQ – HORMONE PELLET THERAPY FOR WOMEN
Click the questions below to expand:
- WHY ARE PELLETS BETTER THAN CREAMS, PATCHES, SHOTS OR PILLS?
They are pure hormones that are not metabolized into byproducts by going through the liver, stomach or skin. This delivery system allows your body to use the right amount of hormone from the pellet as the blood flow surrounding the pellets picks up what is needed.
- HOW OFTEN WILL I NEED PELLETS?
For women: usually every 3-4 months. For men: usually every 4-5 months.
- WHERE DO THE PELLETS GO?
Because they are pure hormone without fillers or synthetic ingredients, they completely dissolve.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY BODY TO GET BACK TO LEAN NORMAL?
That depends on how much you exercise and work out with weights, as well as your age. Testosterone decreases fat and increases muscle and lean body mass. Testosterone also increases your natural growth hormone and therefore will improve your stamina to workout and increase muscle mass.
- I HAVE NO LIBIDO – WHAT WILL THIS DO FOR THAT, IF ANYTHING?
Good hormone balance will greatly improve your libido. The addition of testosterone in pellet form will change everything for the better!
- I GET HORRIBLE HEADACHES – WILL THEY HELP ME?
Yes! We have had great success, especially with women who have menstrual migraines, and new migraines that appear after age 35.
- WHY DO I NEED ESTROGEN?
Estrogen is the most important hormone for a woman. It protects her against heart attack, stroke, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s. It also keeps us looking young and healthy.
- DO I NEED OTHER MEDICATIONS?
If you still have a uterus, you will need to be on natural progesterone as well.
- WHY DO I NEED TESTOSTERONE?
Testosterone is the third female hormone and is as essential as estrogen and progesterone. We need this hormone to keep our thought process quick and our libido healthy. It improves bone density, muscle mass, strength and prevents some types of depression. It is also the source of energy and solid sleep!
- WILL I GROW UNWANTED HAIR FROM TESTOSTERONE?
There is significantly less chance of excess hair growth with natural testosterone than with synthetic hormones. Facial hair can grow with testosterone pellets, but normally no more than when you were in your thirties.